Monday, October 8, 2012

And YOU get a free point, and YOU get a free point...EVERYBODY GETS FREE POINTS!


Okay, that first post where I was freaking out about schoolwork? Things have gotten better as I've grown more accustomed to grading and reading and writing all academic-like.

Yup. I'm getting all intelligent like up here in grad school...more or less!

So I'm getting on top of things and went to Oncourse to check to see the participation assignment for one of my classes next week.

And then I saw...

Group work on your functional area wiki Everyone gets a point! Enjoy your fall break as well!


Ahhhhhhh YAY!!!!
 NO PARTICIPATION ASSIGNMENT!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
This is my professor, basically. (and why yes I did create this. Ahh, Photoshop, how I love thee.)


I think my cohort members and I are all pretty pleased with this.


Survey results show...yes.

Although...I know that our professor really only did that because this is the month of Hell-tober where we all must work simultaneously on 7-ish group projects and begin researching our term papers.

My life for the next 8 weeks.

But you know what? Whatevs. I'll take what I can get. Thanks!

"Aw, gee, thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment